Support for Living Services

You can buy support from Three Cs with your own money or through Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.


You can get three different types of support for living.


If you live on your own, with your family, a partner or someone who cares for you, you can buy support for living from the Community Support team.
If you live on your own or share with others who are being supported to live independently, you can buy support from our Supported Living team.
You can get support to volunteer or get and keep a job, to get involved in new activities, to meet people and make new friends.

  This film is about: